My Health at Vanderbilt is an online program that allows you to interact with a virtual healthcare professional and connect with other patients using health information resources. Open a MyHealthAtVanderbilt account.
This is the only way to follow the path taken. You can view your medical prescriptions and deductible expenses, make payments and add friends. You always have the option to keep your health data secret.
You can access medical records and track what you eat and drink while working. Make sure you set a good password for your account security and set up an email notification. You can change this at any time by going to the settings page.
If you forgot your username, open the login page.
Click the Forgot my username link just below the Login button.
An additional page will appear asking you for your My Health username.
- Check the personal information to retrieve the username by entering the following data:
- First name
- Family name/surname
- Social Security number
- Your username will be reset after clicking submit.
Update Or Reset Password
- Visit Vanderbilt’s My Health login page to update or reset your password.
- Just below the Forgot Username link is a blue Update Password button.
- As soon as you click it, you will be taken to the password reset page.
Enter the following personal information to reset your password:
- My health username
- The last 4 digits of the social security number
- Click Next and follow the procedure below.
Know More About My Health At Vanderbilt
Visit My Health at Vanderbilt to learn more. Three packages are available. Choose a short-term or long-term plan. Several prescription drugs are covered, for example, B. Eye and dental drugs.
Join the social networking site. Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are available online. As you can use this service for socializing with co-workers, finding a new love interest, keeping up to date on local news and current events, you can stay informed and involved in your community.